Democratically owned and operated.
All co-op members are, in fact, member-owners of an ongoing business. As a cooperatively owned, staffed, and self-managed organization, all members are highly encouraged to participate in the planning and running of our brewery and in the future planning of our new tap room and brewpub.
Accordingly, there are several ways in which members (and people thinking about becoming members) can participate. Here are some opportunities to help run the co-op, meet fellow members, and learn about what we're doing:
- Attend one of our many existing events (listed on Meetup)
- Propose new ideas for events
- Join the co-op's trivia team
- Join one of the co-op's committees
- Help select the beers that we brew
- Help create a beer recipe
- Serve on the board of directors
- Have fun hanging around with other beer-drinkers
- Explore new beers that you never even knew existed
- Make your friends jealous by telling them that you own a brewery
While the final list of benefits has not yet been finalized, our members have already received many benefits. And we hope to offer even more in the future.
Here are some benefits that our co-op members already enjoy, as well as a few others under consideration:
- Wholesale pricing on our beer
- Special events, including keg-tappings and barbecues
- Discounts on merchandise (T-shirts, pint glasses, keychains, etc.)
- A whole bunch of stuff we haven't even thought of yet
- And perhaps most importantly, bragging rights about owning a brewery
Be Part of History
We've already brewed several beers, our beers have won awards, local businesses are serving our beer, and every day brings us closer to open the doors of our own taproom or brewpub.
For a one-time fee of only $150, you can become a lifetime member-owner of California’s first co-op brewpub. Just click the "Join Now" button to begin your journey.